Do you have a passion for people and crave career progression in hospitality?
- Brand new $50 million venue
- Discount gym membership!
- Be rewarded and recognised with our staff loyalty program
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, passionate, experienced Gaming Attendant to join the CHRG family.
WHO ARE WE?
For more than 45 years, CHRG has been a constant positive presence in Sydney’s North West. Originally known as Castle Hill RSL Group, CHRG now owns and operates some of our community’s favourite places to connect – whether it’s over a hearty meal, a casual drink, a spin class, or a relaxed game of golf.
With over 50,000 members, CHRG welcomes people from all walks of life. At the heart of everything we do is a desire to give back to our community, and to help people live happier, healthier, more connected lives.
Club Parramatta is our newest venue, about to be unveiled in early 2020. It’s the place to relax over lunch, watch the game, or catch up with your nearest and dearest.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
The role involves working in our brand new gaming room, incorporating VIP hosting duties, tray service, and general gaming duties. CHRG provides an excellent training ground for people with aspirations to grow into leadership roles in the future. We’re ideally looking for people we can invest in, not short term stop-gaps.
This role is casual with the potential to convert to permanency after probation. Friday and Saturday night availability is required at a minimum, and RSA & RCG qualifications are a must.
- Experience in gaming in a multi-purpose facility
- Familiarity with a wide range of poker machines
- Good attitude with a positive outlook
- Killer work ethic with high expectations of yourself
- Willingness to learn
- Capacity to communicate with people from all walks of life
- Wildly talented in your ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English.
- Ability to flourish under pressure
- Resilience for days
- The physical prowess to handle the manual requirements of the role (ie standing for a full shift, bending, lifting, pulling etc)
HOW TO APPLY...
Fill out our rather hearty application form and follow the instructions regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. In addition, please send us your resume with a cover letter stating why gaming is important to Clubs (cos, y’know, we’re nosy).
If you are a warm, friendly individual with a strong desire to give our members a memorable experience, then we would love to hear from you!
No Recruitment Agencies please