Do you have a passion for people and a hankering for a successful career in hospitality?
- Brand new $50 million venue
- Discount gym membership!
- Be rewarded and recognised with our staff loyalty program
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, passionate, experienced Cocktail Superstar to join the CHRG family.
WHO ARE WE?
For more than 45 years, CHRG has been a constant positive presence in Sydney’s North West. Originally known as Castle Hill RSL Group, CHRG now owns and operates some of our community’s favourite places to connect – whether it’s over a hearty meal, a casual drink, a spin class, or a relaxed game of golf.
With over 50,000 members, CHRG welcomes people from all walks of life. At the heart of everything we do is a desire to give back to our community, and to help people live happier, healthier, more connected lives.
Club Parramatta is our newest venue, about to be unveiled in early 2020. It’s the place to relax over lunch, watch the game, or catch up with your nearest and dearest.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
The role involves working in CP’s Upstairs Bar & Kitchen, fashioning cocktails (from classics to quirky) while charming our members and guests. CHRG provides an excellent training ground for people with aspirations to grow into leadership roles in the future. We’re ideally looking for people we can invest in, not short term stop-gaps.
This role is casual with the potential to convert to permanency after probation. Friday and Saturday night availability is required at a minimum, and RSA & RCG qualifications are a must.
- Experience in shaking that cocktail like it’s a polaroid picture
- Familiarity with a wide variety of liquors and craft beers
- Good attitude with a positive outlook
- Killer work ethic with high expectations of yourself
- Willingness to learn
- Capacity to communicate with people from all walks of life
- Wildly talented in your ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English.
- Ability to flourish under pressure
- Resilience for days
- The physical prowess to handle the manual requirements of the role (ie cocktail shaking, standing for a full shift, bending, lifting, pulling etc)
HOW TO APPLY...
Fill out our rather hearty application form and follow the instructions regarding your Work History, Education and Qualifications. In addition, please send us your resume with a cover letter stating what your favourite drink is and why (cos, y’know, we’re nosy).
If you are a warm, friendly individual with a strong desire to give our members a memorable experience, then we would love to hear from you!
No Recruitment Agencies please